- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
Did a wonderful job, they listened to everything I wanted done and went above and beyond. I got a loaner car no charge and they even washed my car!!! Jenna at the front was very very friendly and professional. Definitely would recommend
I'm editing my answer to a higher rating. The people try their best to work with you and help you get your car back onto the road. They fixed my vehicle in a timely manner and had it ready as soon as I made the final payment. Prices are a bit high but thats to be expected for the quality of work and thoroughness that they insure.