Michael, Owner ASE Master Certified Technician
- Michael has been working in the Automotive Repair Industry for over thirty years. He started the business in Albion in 1997 and moved to Jackson in 2012. Michael is married to Tammy, they have a blended family with six children. Michael loves riding jet ski's, snowmobiling, and four wheeler's. Michael is active in his church and loves to serve there as well as in the community. His goal is to travel the world with his wife .
Jenna, Assistant General Manager
- Jenna has worked for Tamrox Automotive since 2019. Jenna studied to be an LPN but loves cars, trucks, and working with and helping our Customers. Jenna is studying to be an ASE Service Writer and is graduated from Elites Service Writers Masters course. Jenna has been dating her boyfriend Alex for nine years and serves at her church. Jenna's hobbies include kayaking, creating cups and ripping on her four wheeler. Jenna's goal is to purchase her own home.
Tammy, Marketing and Office Manager
- Tammy has worked for Tamrox Automotive since 2012. She worked in Customer Service for thirty years as a Mortgage Lender, Hospitality Director and other positions. Currently Tammy maintains all marketing, books, and HR for Tamrox. Tammy is married to Michael and has a blended family of six children. Tammy enjoys shopping, reading and travel. Tammy's goal is to travel as much as she can with Michael.
Kevin, Quality Control Technician
- Kevin has been working with the Company since 1999. He has supported Tamrox in several roles including Lead Service Writer and now oversees quality control of all vehicles upon completion of repair. Kevin loves interacting with our Customers and Employees. His hobbies include disc golfing and golf. Kevin is active in serving at his church. Kevin's current goal is to get healthy and maintain a healthy and active lifestyle.
Kelly, Service Advisor
- Kelly has been with Tamrox Automotive since 2020 . She has been in the automotive industry for seven years and worked for Sears for thirty years. Kelly is a classic car enthusiast and enjoys attending car shows. One of Kelly's goals is to own a classic Corvette.
Alex, Service Advisor
- Alex has been with Tamrox Automotive since 2023. She has worked in Customer Service her whole career. Alex is married to Rusty and has four children. Alex's goal is to homestead her family farm and be completely self-sufficient. Her hobbies mostly include running her children to sports and activities, but, when she gets a moment to herself she enjoys kayaking with friends.
- Dillon has been with Tamrox Automotive since 2021 and has worked in the automotive industry for seven years. Dillon is also working towards being an ASE Master Technician. Dillon loves working on diesels. In his personal time Dillon enjoys hunting. Dillon's goal is to be successful and to stop blowing up his diesel truck.
Kenny, State Certified Master Technician
- Kenny has been with Tamrox Automotive since 2022, he is State Certified Master Technician. He is working hard to get his automotive certifications and is striving to be ASE Master Certified. Kenny is an electrical Journeyman and was an electrician for eight years, but loves automotive repair. Kenny has been married to his wife Jessica for five years. Kenny loves full sending any vehicle! Water sports, snow mobiling, dirt bikes you name it. Kenny's life goal is to own a small yacht and travel the world with his wife.
Kolbe, Apprentice Technician
- Kolbe has been with Tamrox Automotive since 2023 and is an apprentice technician with several state of Michigan certifications. Kolbe loves to ride his dirt bike on the dunes and likes to tinker with anything. His goal is to become an ASE certified master technician.